- Credit Card and Cash for travel, tips, shooping, and the meals out.
- A smaller bag/backpack for the adventures out of the retreat site
- Water bottle
- A hat and sunglasses
- YOUR PASSPORT (and be sure it does not expire within the next 6 months - visas are not needed from most of the countries).
- Lightweight clothing and cool layers - think flowy dresses, shorts, layering tops, scarves
- A light sweater in case it gets chilly at night
- Comfy sandals for outdoors
- Sneakers or comfortable shoes for hiking
- Yoga clothes
- Bathing suit(s)
- A few outfits you feel beautiful in for dinners and a group photo!
LIKE AT HOME
- Everything you use on a daily basis, including all toiletries
- Any medicines you use, with printed instructions in case of emergency
- Natural sunscreen + natural bug repellent.
- A good book to read during downtime
- Ziploc bags (to keep things dry)
- What you need for your personal health, diet, self-care and holistic well-being